Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Back to Radio

Hopefully you've all heard about my upcoming album by now... If not - "You Only Live Twice" will release November 17, 2009. That's right around the corner! In order to inform more fans about the launch, I'm going to field an interview or two.

In fact, I'm going on the air in Canada tonight. For those not in the coverage area - 101.5 UMFM in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada - you can check it out (stream the show live) here:

UMFM.com

Please come back and let me know your thoughts afterwards!

Thanks,

Percy

2 comments:

Nicotine Milk said...

Those Canadians... Oh, boy.

"Whatever the mind can feed, the body can achieve."

Good stuff.

What animation are you looking into?

Keep eatin' that asparagus... Fuck a Venice falafel.


Jack

Percy Carey said...

It was fun they were really cool.


More Disney/Pixar styled stuff that's all I'm allowed to say.

Yes, I'm trying to make wiser choices about eating.

Anyone interested in hepling me do food reviews here at the percy carey show every Thursday?. Let me know.


Percy